LMU is proud to serve as a vote center in the 2020 general election, building on our long-lasting tradition of civic engagement. The vote center will be open for early voting starting Friday, Oct. 30, to facilitate participation in this democratic process.
Friday, Oct. 30- Monday, Nov. 2
10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 3
7 a.m.-8 p.m.
Loyola Marymount University
Roski Dining Room
1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA, 90045
Los Angeles County voters, create your voting plan here.
Serve as an Election Worker!
The LMU vote center is no longer accepting new sign-ups for election workers. If you have already requested to serve as a poll worker, please work with your supervisor and HR on the necessary arrangements. If you have additional questions regarding the LMU vote center, please email Alejandra Alarcon at email@example.com.
Health & Safety
LMU has enacted thorough health & safety measures, to protect both voters and our on-campus community members. While on campus, please ensure you abide by each of the following:
- Wear a face covering at all times, while at the vote center or waiting in line
- Face masks and gloves will be available for voters if requested
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry and exit of the Vote Center. Hand sanitizer will also be available at key stations during the voting process.
- Social distancing will be enforced while waiting in line and throughout the check-in and voting process
- ePollbooks and Ballot Marking devices will be sanitized after each voter.
- Voters are encouraged to take measures to speed up their election process to limit their time in the Vote Center. This includes verifying voter registration in advance, using the Interactive Sample Ballot (ISB) to pre-mark selections, and bringing their Sample Ballot to speed up the voter check-in.
- Voters are encouraged to take advantage of early voting and vote at off-peak times if possible.
- Curbside voting be available for voters who are unable to enter the Vote Center.
- Curbside voting is required for voters who elect to not wear masks.
- Curbside voting is located on level P2 of the vote center parking garage. Please follow all signage upon entering campus, and a poll worker will assist you.
Check out L.A. County’s election worker FAQs page.
Posting of election worker opportunities is provided solely as an informational service. LMU has not undertaken any investigation or checks respecting postings. Posting does NOT represent any endorsement or recommendation by LMU. LMU recommends that users of any posting investigate and perform necessary checks before undertaking any posted opportunity.